Monday, April 07, 2008

Saturday Night Live -Hillary Clinton

I am very disheartened to see Saturday Night Live plunge their hat into the Political Ring and endorse a Candidate. I am fairly new to the Code of Conduct for any Television Show but I thought that neutrality was the unspoken word.

This is what the Writers Strike hath rot upon the viewing public? We go months without Writers only to so see them come back and throw their Political point of view down our throats. And SNL is so scared to stand up to them cause there just happy too not Air anymore reruns. The Tina Fey Clinton stomping was cute the Counterpoint from Tracy Morgan was funny as well but enough is enough.

I want jokes not this constant feeble attempt to sway the audience with calculated Acting and commentary in Support of Senator Clinton.

As you will recall I recently put an end to my Campaign for President I had sent a wonderful 30 page get to know Killer Smurf Campaign package to SNL and you know what those Hemorrhoids Did.

THEY SENT IT BACK TO ME SAYING THEY DONT ENDORSE CANDIDATES.
Well then what the HELL ARE YOU PUTTING ME THRU EVERY FUCKING SATURDAY YOU PUNCHERED DILDOS!! BY MAKING EXCUSES FOR LITTLE OLD RAP MASTER HILLARY!!!

Sorry I'm Bitter about dropping out of the Presidential Race

1 comment:

Evilsmurf said...

Thanks balddee for the Swear words .