Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Janice

A question was put to me over this Labor Day weekend from a women no less, no need for a big build up on this one lets just get straight to it.
For the safety of all parties involved I will use very Common names so I don't embarrass anyone.

Our Heroine of the Story let's call her Janice.

Janice and Bob have been married for 15 years happily Bob is just your overall nice guy helps old ladies across the street, all that kind of jazz after hanging out with Bob on several different occasions he is devoted to his wife for instance Bob and I were out for a guys night out tossing back a few drinks at a bar no wife, he doesn't even try to stare at other women when they walk by and
NO!!! Ladies I don't encourage or instigate any type of deviant behavior from a married man I find that tacky I wouldn't try to drag this guy to strip Club or anything of that nature I may be a lot of things but Balddee respects a persons choice with that disclaimer out there lets continue.

There is something very interesting about women they seek to confide in each other I mean to the level where it's uncomfortably odd in some respects it seem needy but that's another Blog where was I.
Oh yeah women tend to confide in one another and Janice is no different, she has a friend aquance named Sue. Friend Aquance?
I had to know what that means what she told me is that women have three categories for there Amiga's

#1 Friends
These are there Secondary Sisters these are the Godmothers; these are the women they would swim Shark infestifed waters for you get the point.

#2 The Acquaintance
These are the ladies they have to keep in contact with either because of there Work, in-laws tend to fall in this category these are the people they always say "Call me lets do lunch“ but you never do that because they really cant stand that person.

And then there's this.

# 3 FriendAquance:
Obviously, this is a made up word to describe that secret person, in a women’s life this is that person who they don’t bring around group # 1 because that group would chastise you no this friendaquance you bring around Group #2 cause a friendaquance is someone who you have that cheating passion for so they make you look like you got it going on.

"Why not call them your secret Lover?" I asked.
Janice replied, " Cause that means you care to much, that means you love them, that means there's more to what's going on then there actually should be."

Yike's!

So you may see where this is going but hang tight kids it takes a turn.

No comments: