Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sexual Harassment and the Man prt 1


It was a dynamic morning unlike any other day I woke up feeling fine, I ate a hearty breakfast caught the Train to work, I even managed to score a nice window seat I closed my eyes to feel the Sun rays radiantly shining on my face, all the possibilities that make life interesting were cascading all around me.
I felt my inner being oozing with a positivity that is uncanny for so early a morning.
It felt as though the very hustle and bustle of the City had somehow forgotten to catch up with me, casually I made my way down the Boulevard without having to weave around anyone, the good fortune continued as I walked into the Main Lobby of (Such and Such Building) Security held the gate and the Elevator for me no need to show my Employee badge not today.

Greeted everyone with a smile as I made my way to my Cubicle no need for the Office bland Crap Coffee no not today I was still quite satisfied from my breakfast. Logged in my password hit enter readjusted myself in my chair and began to tackle the figures in front of me.

I was in high gear completing tasks in no time turning in lengthy reports with ease I took a break to say the normal office pleasantries to my Cubicle neighbors then back to work .

I needed some tax forms on a Client so off I went to the file room to get the hard copies there I was lost in thought digging away now, the file room is not the widest of places very narrow to say the least when someone comes in you basically have to hold your breath in order for them to pass by without it being awkward and that is the usual File room etiquette if you will everyone follows it except on this day my day of days someone decides not to...enter Mitzy.


No comments: