Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ny Chronicles Federal Govt and Glory Holes

I'm walking thru a dark hallway the smell of the Mary Jane is distant pungent yet sweet not that I enjoy that kind of stuff, Reggaeton is blaring in the distance there are your typical pre-party hunters you know the ones who hang out close to the entrance so they can scope out who's coming in picture if you will a pack of Leopards just sitting in a tree waiting for that one helpless gazelle to wander close too there tree, easy for them to pounce on the poor animal a quick kill this is not the type of underground party that can be fabricated you know like when you watch any of those Canadian based action show that's, depicting a nightlife scene in New York . This is the real deal. I'm barely in the place but once I walk in the decadence is in full swing and that's impressive cause by true New York Clubber codes this is early.
I walk in the Main Room which is bright Lime Green the music volume is defying the tolerance of the human ear this is a hip hop video without editing the racy stuff the first thing I see two scanty Clad women holding each other so tight and grinding so hard and so close to each other they would be arrested in some states normally this type of thing would of kept my attention but this was a smorgasbord of uninhibited sexual display, played out for all to see everywhere uncut girl on girl action I thought I stepped into Lipstick Lezzies I thought I stepped into Straight guy heaven, not a few feet away and clearly not to be outdone there was this multitude of couples women raising there skirts showing all there paraphernalia
Pressing and grinding on there man leaving nothing to the imagination it was hedonistic primal, there is so much half naked, offensive pelvic pumping gyration I’m Home.
My joy is disturbed Terrance turns close to me to close but oh well he gets close to my ear I lean in to hear what he's wants to say and he Giggles I have never heard a grown man giggle I mean he giggles like a little school girl he motions to me a green door I decide to make my way thru the dense crowd and Second hand Smoke, it feels like every smoker In the state has converged on Brooklyn puffing with a vengeance I open the door and Dwele is playing the decor is blood red candles everywhere it’s odd with the closing of the door you cant hear the blaring Reggeaton in the other room, the vibe in this room is completely different , this is the stand and be cool while silently judging people room , this is the high fashion crowd Prada, Gucci logos are the standard I bump into the Leopards who are as I mentioned earlier are always guarding the door there meal is abundant, I make my way to the Bar finally..

Martinis are the only thing you can order yikes I just wanted a flipping beer I stand there for what seemed like hours trying to figure out what to order I cant focus all the names are so fruity like Strawberry Kitty, Mandarin Ecstasy I didn't know if I was getting frou frou lotion or some sweet booze my attention is turned to the gyrations on the floor the lighting in this room is very relaxing very dim very let's get it on but with foreplay a far different vibe from the Lime Green Room. I finally get the Bartenders attention she makes her way down it's hard not to stare at the assault of cleavage coming my way think Coyote Ugly extra, wearing only a Bra yikes indeed. I light up a cigarette one Mandarin Ecstasy with a twist of lime. Yeah I was beginning to relax.

After a couple of hours in the Red Room watching all the Beautiful people I wanted desperately to be on the inside, here I was entrenched in the Underground socialite event of the year, but I was still standing behind the Velvet Rope, but all that was about to change drastically, for little did I know that the next chain of events would leave me shaken to my core.

No comments: