Thursday, March 27, 2008

Isaac Biachu

I was thinking about that I.N.S Agent you know the one in New York who was just Busted for abusing his Authority. Don't Know what I'm talking about ?

Short Story An Immigration agent would get sex in-exchange for Green Cards . Yes. oh the horror! oh the humanity !!

But Because I have absolutely NO Class what so ever lets look at the Upside to this shall we ??

Seriously you know he had to be happy as hell to wake up in the morning and get to work he couldn't wait .

Could you imagine while brushing your teeth you spin the Globe and stop it with you finger and where your Finger Lands that's the piece of Ass your tapping ? Imagine his works Schedule
Monday : Brazil
Tuesday : China
Wed : Colombia

Say what ya want there is a bright spot this go ahead tell me I'm wrong.

Which leads me to this was he really wrong ?

Isn't there a time during your work day that you don't wish you could Meet Debbie by the water cooler for a little BJ and all you had to do is make an Office run to Staples ?
Isaac Biachu is my new hero he put's the Sle in Sleaze the best part is he got Punished with Pay talk about getting away with it all .

1 comment:

mule said...

So you want a sex change? Funny, I was going to link a story to this, and yet again, BMC is the first website to bring this story to the English World.