Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ny Chronicles part 3 intro

Growing up people didn't know what to make of me, I could fake a Jamaican, Haitian or Puerto Rican Accent with so much authenticity that no one ever caught on so what am I trying to say ... Well this will all tie in later so keep your pants on or take em off I don't care .

The last time I blogged I was visiting my buddy in NY who took off on an impromptu vacation with his wife, I was stuck hanging out with two of there friends well, now that I think about it they really were his wife's friends a Swedish artist and his chain smoking wife.

I was lead to a party in the heart of Brooklyn and while I was at this party a series of events took place that lead me to the witness protection program for several months .
The events that took place are some what true, the names of said persons involved in the upcoming Blog will be changed so that I and the BMC will not be tied up in frivolous litigation .

So please prepare yourself as we will embark on a little ditty ENTITLED .

NY Chronicles part 3 : Sodomy , Glory Holes, Ecstasy, and the Federal Government .

1 comment:

dr gonzo said...

oh lordy, here it comes...